Friday, January 26, 2007

GOD IS COMING

GOD Is Coming


The LORD is coming, our time is short
Run and tell the people that GOD is coming

Without GOD you have nothing
There isn’t hiding or ducking
We all feel HIS SPIRIT erupting
The last days were abducted

All by our generation
The flesh is working for Satan
It’s a spiritual war
And our souls are for taking

If JEHOVAH gives me the fire
There’s no time to be wasting (You best believe that I’m blazing)
Now JESUS is crying
Because there’s no escaping

I feel the angels and demons
I opened a door that was screaming
It’s JESUS, HE’S bleeding
HE said that we entered the season

That our judgment has come
Now it’s our time to be one
With both the FATHER and SON
Told me to help gather the young

Then HE showed me the evil and hate
That man willingly takes
Then HE showed me the love
That will take its place

GOD gave me a gift
And GOD gave me HIS grace
I speak from HIS SPIRIT
I know you crave for a taste

Because we’re spirits with a body
Yes our flesh will surely die
Soon we will see men as trees
Looking through spiritual eyes

By: Kerry Dale Hancock Jr
12/06

-messengers in Christ

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi there - thanks for stopping by and leaving me a link to your blog. I appreciate your poem that God is coming...and it reminds me that He is both coming, and hear now. What a blessing to be reconciled to him.